网上靠谱的彩票平台 continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and is prepared to make adjustments to operations if needed.
网上靠谱的彩票平台 is following the CDC’s isolation protocols. Additionally:
- 网上靠谱的彩票平台 is no longer tracking COVID-19 exposures, positive cases or vaccination status.
- You are encouraged to take an at-home COVID-19 test if you are symptomatic. 网上靠谱的彩票平台 will not be conducting formal COVID-19 screening for those participating in athletics and other co-curricular programs. Students may be tested for COVID-19 at the discretion of the Director of Health Services only when it may change or impact treatment planning as part of the clinical decision process.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, please refrain from coming to class, lab or work, and follow the CDC’s isolation protocols. Employees should notify their supervisor as well.
- 网上靠谱的彩票平台 will no longer provide individual isolation rooms for students who test positive. Anyone with a positive COVID-19 diagnosis will be asked to self-isolate in their residence hall room, off-campus housing, or go home for five days per current CDC guidelines.
- Students who miss class due to illness (whether COVID-19 or another illness) must follow the course policy for notifying the instructor and making up any missed material or assignments. 网上靠谱的彩票平台 is committed to your education and your faculty will work to support your learning should you need to isolate.
- Masks are welcome, but not required unless you are part of the CDC’s isolation protocol.